PA-AWRA Annual Fall Conference
Save the Date!
The PA AWRA Annual Conference will be held October 9, 2015 in State College at the Days Inn - Penn State.
Your Board of Directors is assembling a roster of speakers featuring regional and statewide water resource professionals discussing a broad range of interesting and timely topics in the areas of:
• Watershed planning
• Stream restoration
• Water quality improvements and initiatives
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION: Register before September 11 and save $10!
CONFERENCE PROGRAM: Details TBA
Fall 2014 Program:
10:00 Keynote Address – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Water Management Activities – Kelly Jean Heffner, Deputy Secretary for Water Management, PA Department of Environmental Protection
- Biggert-Waters Act: National Flood Insurance Program reforms – David Bollinger, FEMA
- Clean Water Act: ‘Waters of the U.S.’ rule clarification – Jeff Lapp, Acting Deputy Director, Office of Communications and Government Relations, U.S. EPA
- Planning and Regulation in the Susquehanna River Basin – Andrew Dehoff, SRBC
- Evaluating the Creation of Stormwater Authorities in Pennsylvania – Alexandra Chiaruttini, Stock and Leader Law Firm
- Bringing Science to Stormwater Implemenation – Mark Bowen, PA Stormwater Technical Workgroup